5 tahun 3 bulan

Wednesday, February 15, 2017


To complete this journey, I've doubted with myself several time. Yes. Several times. Until I realized that:

"I've worked too hard and have come too far to be stopped in my track"

Yesterday I make a call to Academic Affair to ask about my status. and Alhamdulillah. I've been told that I pass the senate meeting and they have send the letter that I need yesterday. 

Now, just wait for the postman to deliver my letter and then, forward that letter to HR UMP. Just can't wait to start my new phase. Looking forward for a better future. Whatever happened before, take it as a lesson to grow mature and walk the path confidently.

8th February 2017 - Officially as Dr.Sara as per approval by the Senate Community. Thank you Allah. 

O Allah, forgive me if I asked you more than I thanked you

---------I'll documented my journey here:---------
9th November 2011 - Registered the course 
July 2013 - Start collecting data (during Ramadhan)
7th November 2013 - Fly to Japan for 10 months lab attachment
January 2016 - Submit thesis for examination
15th April 2016 - Viva Voce
20th December 2016 - Submit hard cover thesis
8th February 2017 - Pass Senate Meeting (^_^)

Quite a long journey I take. 

And this marked the final of 22 years getting formal education. 

I guess, now is the time for me to give back to the community.
Please pray for the better me.
Thank you~ 

Quote of the day:
"A dream doesn't become reality through magic; 
it takes sweat, determination and hard work"
-Colin Powell




0 comments: