Gotcha!

Friday, October 12, 2012

Selamat Malam!..
Gotcha! Nak snap angka kegemaran saya. Ada beberapa koleksi nombor yang menjadi kegemaran saya. Dan kebanyakannya kena rebut dengan orang cina sebab pada mereka, my favourite numbers are lucky number for them.. Aigoooo..
No money, then cannot beat with them to get the numberlah.. 
Unless you have more than what can they give..
For me.. No needlah..
I just love that number..
Not that fanatics to throw away my money to get the numbers..
Lucky number?
For me, to have ALLAH with me is the most lucky things!
EHeh..
 Macam tak ada kaitan pula.. Ok.. apa nombor kegemaran saya?
Tada...


Guest what.. 4 gabungan nombor out of all the number you see up there..
Can you tell me what are those 4 combination number that makes my day?
I'll tell you later...
Bubbye~



0 comments: